- When was Boingo Wireless, Inc. incorporated?
- Boingo Wireless was incorporated in the state of Delaware in April of 2001 under the name "Project Mammoth, Inc." and changed its name to "Boingo Wireless, Inc." in October of 2001.
- Where are Boingo's corporate headquarters located?
- Boingo's principle executive offices are located at:
10960 Wilshire Blvd., Suite 2300
Los Angeles, CA 90024
- What does Boingo do?
- Boingo Wireless, Inc. [NASDAQ: WIFI], the leading DAS and Wi-Fi provider that serves consumers, carriers and advertisers worldwide, helps the world stay connected. Boingo’s vast footprint of small cell networks covers more than a million DAS and Wi-Fi locations and reaches more than 1 billion consumers annually - in places as varied as airports, stadiums, universities, and military bases. For more information about the Boingo story, visit www.boingo.com.
- When was Boingo's Initial Public Offering? What was the offering price?
- Boingo became a publicly traded company on May 3, 2011, at an initial offering price of $13.50 per share.
- What is Boingo's ticker symbol and on what exchange does it trade?
- Boingo Wireless' shares are traded on the NASDAQ Global Market under the symbol "WIFI."
- When does Boingo's fiscal year end?
- Boingo's fiscal year ends on the thirty-first day of December of each year.
- Who are Boingo's independent auditors?
- PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP
Los Angeles, California
- Who is Boingo's Corporate Counsel?
- Gunderson Dettmer LLP
San Diego, California
- Who is Boingo's transfer agent?
- Boingo's transfer agent is
American Stock Transfer & Trust Company
For shareholder inquiries, please contact AST's Shareholder Relations at (800) 937-5449 or visit their website at www.amstock.com.
- How can I buy and sell shares of Boingo stock?
- Boingo does not offer a direct purchase plan for investors. You may purchase Boingo's stock through a licensed securities broker.
- How do I get information about Boingo shares that I own?
- Boingo does not have access to individual account information. All registered shareholders who have questions regarding their account status (e.g. number of shares, missing certificates, address changes, etc.) can contact Boingo's transfer agent at www.amstock.com.
Otherwise, if you own your shares in a brokerage account, please contact your broker.
- Does Boingo pay a dividend?
- Boingo Wireless, Inc. does not pay a dividend at this time.
- How can I obtain Boingo's SEC filings?
- Boingo Wireless, Inc. files periodic reports, including Annual Reports (Form 10-K), Quarterly Reports (Form 10-Q) and Current Reports (Form 8-K) with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC). These reports are available on the SEC's website at www.sec.gov as well as under the SEC Filings link on the Investor Relations section of Boingo's website at http://investors.boingo.com.
- How can I obtain a copy of the final prospectus?
- A copy of the final prospectus relating to the offering may be obtained on the SEC's website at www.sec.gov as well as under the SEC Filings link on the Investor Relations section of Boingo's website at http://investors.boingo.com.
- How do I contact Boingo Investor Relations?
- You can reach Boingo Investor Relations by email at email@example.com or by phone at 310-829-5400. To request investor information, please visit the Information Request link on the Investor Relations section of Boingo's website at http://investors.boingo.com.
- How can I get added to Boingo's mailing list?
- You can sign up for e-mail alerts notifying you of new press releases, SEC filings or corporate actions and events by clicking here. You may also visit the Information Request link on the Investor Relations section of Boingo's website at http://investors.boingo.com.